Re: More problems for Clear channel...

What is the problem?  Clear Channel fired the people involved in the incident.
Even if someone was to complain to the FCC, the fact that the guilty employees
were let go should be enough to keep the feds at bay.  The fired employees will
be in a lot more hot water than the station or Clear Channel.

Mike Thomas