Re: WMTW-TV gets OK to move trensmitter off Mt. Washington

At 12:17 PM -0400 10/16/00, Dave Faneuf wrote:

>I know I am not all that technical, but why would you want to move OFF of
>the top of the tallest place in New England?

I thought the article explained it fairly well from the station's
viewpoint, but what it comes down to is that it is very expensive to
operate from such a location.  Just staffing the place in the winter
has to be a major expense, think of the overtime involved in having
people on duty for a week at a time.
--
Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH