Re: WHDH drops playoffs

On Wed, 27 Sep 2000 01:29:20 -0400 "A. Joseph Ross"
<lawyer@world.std.com> writes:
> On 26 Sep 2000,  Dave Faneuf wrote:
>
> > The Boston Herald reports WHDH will pre-empt the first round of
> the AL
> > playoffs in favor of carrying the presidential debate Oct 3.  No
> word on
> > whether NBC will put the playoffs on channel 68 in Boston or not.
>
> Since NBC is not covering the debate, whose debate coverage will
> WHDH
> carry?

Even though NBC will broadcast the AL playoffs, I'm sure they will be
taking the pool feed into master control and could distribute it from
there to channel 68.  After all, if they don't at least take the pool
feed into the network where would Tom B get those nifty sound bites from?

df

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.