Re: WHDH faces big debate: Bush-Gore or baseball?

Chris is probably right.  And my answer is so what?

Trying to force feed politics to people is not the answer to the lack of
political involvement.  Addressing issues people care about in a way that is
interesting to them is what is needed.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine

In a message dated 9/24/00 12:18:15 AM Eastern Daylight Time,