Re: FCC approves WMEX application

"Dan Strassberg" <Dan.Strassberg@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

> CB.., er Via.., er Inf.., awww fuhgeddaboudit, may no longer care about the
impact of KYW's night service, which, if it occurs at all, must occur well
outside of the Delaware Valley market. <

I doubt it's even on their radar, given the indifference to NHPR putting a
translator on WBCN's first adjacent in a market where the station routinely
outrates several in-market entities.  If they care at all, I'd say it's due to
having a talk station so close to WBZ's frequency.

Take care,
Chris