Re: WHDH faces big debate: Bush-Gore or baseball?

At 7:30 AM -0400 9/23/00, Chris Beckwith wrote:
>http://www.bostonherald.com/entertainment/television/laur09232000.htm

Well, obviously it's NBC's call to make, not WHDH's.  WHDH has a
contractual obligation to carry all of NBC's programming.  It is
frequently reported in the papers how WHDH is unhappy with this or
that decision by NBC, even as an employee of the station I have no
idea of what to any extent those stories are planted.

I really can't make any more comment here, as an employee I try to
keep my on-list comments about the station to just the facts.

Larry Weil
WHDH-TV Master Control and
Lake Wobegone, NH