Re: WHDH faces big debate: Bush-Gore or baseball?

I think this one's a no-brainer.  The debates will be on ABC and CBS, plus
CNN, CSPAN, FOX News, and MSNBC on cable.  Why not let people have maximum
access to the baseball game on WHDH?  If they want to see the debate, they
have plenty of options.  I'm a political junkie, but the idea that we should
shove politics down everyone throat by putting it on every station is
paternalistic.  Also, baseball is more important than politics.  ;-)

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine