Re: 95.5 WCLZ, adios rock n roll

A more useful simulcast would be to hook up 95.5 with 95.9 in Saco.  That
kind of simulcast would at least add coverage and also make business sense.

Simulcasting sports talk is just a waste.  Most of the people who can pick up
95.5, can already get the same programming on 1440 or 900 and people are used
to tuning to AM for sports and talk.  Plus, Bath/Brunswick already gets
sports on 96.7.  (Years ago 96.7 and 95.5 were simulcast partners.)

I guess this proves that some small, local broadcasters are no more original
than their corporate competitors.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine

<< On Thu, 21 Sep 2000 Chuckigo@aol.com wrote:

 > this morning, the host on classic rocker 95.5 WCLZ (jj's station in
Topsham,