WGAN etal

Anyone who heard the promotion, especially how it was handled by
Crocker and Mike on the morning show, knew that it was a case of
putting one's tongue way to the side of one's cheek.  Most listeners,
I think, knew the station was having a little fun...and the fact that
Lonnie, of big radio voice fame, was already on with "Goodby Rick,
Hello Mike" promos immediately after the big announcement should have
been a good clue.  And judging by the reaction of the listeners, many
of them knew what was up.  I'm sure management throughly enjoyed the
whole thing.  The only pain was all the calls and e-mails misdirected
to the newsroom from listeners looking to comment.  That we could
have done without.

Dan