RE: a question for tape/aircheck traders

> People collect airchecks for various reasons.  Some collect tapes of a
> <SNIP>
> others collect them for the jingles, legal ID's, or other imaging.  Most

I know I like to collect Airchecks of Legal ID's of stations in Markets
which I have family and friends that live their. Also unique legal ID's are
pretty cool too. (I like the fact that WXKS-FM's legal mentions "coming from
the top of the pru"! now people won't call me nuts when I tell them that is
where their transmitter is!)

--MIKE