More on UMass football

It took much longer than it should have for me to find information,
browsing through various UMass Websites, on what stations are carrying
UMass football games this year.  Finally, on the UMass Athletics site, I
found an announcement that the first home game, on 30 August (an unusual
weeknight game), would be carried by WHMP, WHMP-FM, Northampton, WBRK,
Pittsfield, WCRN, Worcester, WXKS, and WATD, Marshfield.

I also found another announcement that the football opener would be on
"99.3 Rocks," WHMP-FM, but only for that game.  "For the rest of the
season, fans along the I-91 corridor can tune in to UMass Football on WHMP-
AM 1400, based in Northampton, WPNT-AM 1600, based in Springfield, and
WGAM-AM 1520, based in Greenfield.

Nothing about what other stations would be carrying the games for the rest
of the season.  So far, I've found no explanation for why the game wasn't
on WXKS.

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                        617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                     lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503      http://world.std.com/~lawyer/