Re: WTHT morning crew gets the axe

Chuck makes some good points.  WMTW has invested in some good talent, built a
new facility in Portland, and increased their promotion of the station.  (I
understand they have the cash to make the investments from selling their
cable properties in PA.)  Production values on the news has improved, but
time will tell if this is a long-term commitment to success.  In my opinion,
it will take more than they have done so far for WMTW to break out of their
traditional third place position.

They have yet to do anything to convince me that they will make their radio
properties in Portland a success.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine