Re: WTHT morning crew gets the axe

I would be the last person to dispute ownership's right to change personal or
format.  I just don't see how the move they made will improve the station's
fortunes, other than cutting payroll.  WTHT is now owned by the owners of
WMTW-TV.  WMTW's owners have traditionally run the station on the cheap and
been content with being a distant third in the market.  It looks like they
plan to run their radio stations the same way.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine

In a message dated 9/17/00 2:33:31 AM Eastern Daylight Time,