Re: Gay-rights backers don't want 'Dr. Laura' on TV

On Sat, 9 Sep 2000, Brian Vita wrote:

> I object to them taking away my right to decide what I want to view.  They
> are overstepping their bounds by deciding what they want me to see rather
> than letting me see the offensive material and drawing my own conclusion.

	Nobody's taking away your right to see her.  She'll still be going
on, make no mistake about it.  If the TV station was going to dump her
show, they would have done it a LONG time ago.

And that comment before, Brian, I was just tweaking you.  Take it easy :-)

--
Sven F. Weil
email: sven@chookus.com