Re: Fw: NorthEast Radio Watch 8/28:

My point is that claiming all local owners are good and all big companies are
bad is simplistic and incorrect.  In the past, I have worked for small,
locally owned radio stations who treated their employees poorly and were
mainly interested in reducing costs.  On the other hand, some of the larger
radio companies, though they are of course in the business to make money,
have good reputations as employers and provided wages and benefit packages
that were never provided by small, local owners.

In either case, owners should obey the rules!

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine

In a message dated 9/2/00 10:56:41 AM Eastern Daylight Time,