Re: Boston's "Original" Oldies Station?

Let's not forget that Kiss also uses "Number One for Matty In the Morning!"
- who's number two?!?!?

Or another puzzling positioner at AC stations:  How can the same station
that makes my workday "fly by" also make my weekend "last and
last"???  Ponderous....

>Hey, it's just a positioning statement--pure hype by definition.  Kiss 108
>uses "Today's Hit Music", yet I've heard songs 10 years old.  Is 1990 today?

Richard W. Chadwick
Founder
DiscJockey.Com
The Net's Best Music!
Over 140 channels of Streaming Media with Requests & Dedications!
http://DiscJockey.Com
978.740.0990
978.740.0660 (fax)