Re: Old Habits Die Hard

Roger wrote:
>This morning on WBZ Sports, Gil Santos played
>the wrong sound cut and commented "... I
>played the wrong piece of tape."

And how about all the times they say "stay tuned"-- who tunes anything
anymore?  That goes back to the 1920s (!) when you really did have to
jiggle a bunch of knobs and dials to receive a station.  Don't most
radios  today have automatic tuning or push buttons rather than dials?  And
yes, I still hear "keep your dial set to station XXX..."