Station Photos to share

Hi Gang,

I recently scanned a few of my radio related photos. If you'd like a copy of
the '.jpg' files, let me know privately by emailing me at
1570wyhi@bellsouth.net.

WYHI 1570 Fernandina Beach, FL control room Mc Martin 8 pot board two
photos, one my 7 yr old son in 1998 and  yours truly 1997.

PJB 800 Bonaire, N.A. Trans World Radio. Four tower array (two photos
joined). TWR Transmitter and former studio building, ground radial on
running across property under driveway, and site entry way. April 2000.

WOTW 106.3/900 Nashua, NH. From 1981. FM Console, FM Xmtr, AM Control, AM
production, and room with large table used for talk shows (several mics) and
huge coverage map (painted on wood perhaps 5 foot square) in background (map
presumably from the 40s or 50) Annr in FM control is Rick O'Shea of WOKQ
weekend fame.

WLLH 1400 Lowell - Lawrence, MA. July 1981, Remote at Macheras' Getty
Station on Broadway in Lowell. 99c Gas day. Frank Sunday at the remote
console. Also long shot of the WLLH remote van, same time...

DYBU 97.9 Cebu City, Philippines. August 1985. Yours truly behind the
control board. A second photo shows the building's sign for their AM
Affiliate (DYRC - 963 khz).

I know there are a few radio enthusiasts that like to look at such photos,
so again, just email me at 1570wyhi@bellsouth.net with your request and I'll
zap them out to you.

Ron Gitschier
	Lunchtime at the USS Doyle