Re: WMEX to end all-local talk

I would disagree with you. They have a number of ads; albeit very local: A
number of restaurants, a couple of Internet sites, some car ads and other
things. I have also noticed a number of callers calling in, it just depends
on the topic. Some days it is slow, others it is high. The only promotion I
have seen WMEX do is the 1/16th of a page ads in the Boston Herald. I have
noticed that they plug themselves as WMEX.com, to get people to listen on
their computers.

In a message dated 8/22/00 1:34:39 AM Eastern Daylight Time,