WWTM/WVEI

Saturday I tuned into 1440 and apparantly the simulcast is on 24/7,
because I
caught the Red Sox pregame show.  I'm unsure if they aired the entire
game since
I was out of range by the first pitch, but if they did, I'm sure the
folks at
WTAG, who have the rights to the Sox in the Worcester market, couldn't
have been
too happy.

Mike Thomas