Re: TV Station Logos - Lower Right Screen

--- Shawn Mamros <mamros@MIT.EDU> wrote:

> >Is there an official rule mandating that
> >it be in the lower right-hand corner?
>
> I don't know of one.  Even if there weren't such a rule, though, the upper
> left corner would be problematic, because that's where the TV ratings box
> goes.

There really isn't one. During sports telecats, for example,
the score box with station's logo usually goes in the left upper corner.

Logos are indeed commercials promoting a particular channel
and should be included in the time commercials are allowed
per hour by the FCC regulations.

-Mark