Re: More On WHUB, a/k/a Hub 66.

--- Joseph Gallant <notquite@hotmail.com> wrote:
> August 7th, 2000
>
> After almost a week, I have to say the following about Hub/66 (A/K/A
> WHUB-TV):
>
> First, they have some of the coolest promos I've ever seen for a local TV
> station. In fact, some of their promos are catchier than network promos.

There's more to come...
http://www.bostonphoenix.com/archive/features/00/08/10/tji/television.html

Except for the 10pm news and sports packages on WB56 and Fox25,  when watching
these 2 stations you think you're watching another national cable channel..
With the cool Boston promos(all filmed here), Hub66 actually presents itself
as a local station. Good stuff.

> Once a slew of syndicated shows begin next month, Hub/66 will even lok
> better.

Good prediction. Given the pathetic programming offerings on WB,UPN and PAX as of late,
the fresh Hub 66 could actually become a player of sorts without much of an effort....

-Mark