Re: Interesting question

Well, if  "daddy's boy" Georgy W makes it to the White House, execution coverage
could skyrocket in this country, considering the number of people W. has put to
death over the years.  Just imagine...The government could fry the Unibomber
during February sweeps, right after the inauguation, with all the networks there
and little Georgy and his daddy flipping the switch.  Scary thought, aint it?

Mike Thomas