Re: Bye Charles (and Duane)

I taped the show from  6:45 am till the end and will
listen to it later (I sleep late but got up a couple
of times to put the tapes in; a C120 at 6:45 and a
C90 at 8:45--I do have auto reverse!). If anyone needs
a copy let me know (in exchange for trade.) (I may
be away for a few days next week so if don't get a
response right away, please be patient.)

Bob Nelson
Beverly,MA