Re: O&A Strike Today Show Again

In a message dated 08/03/2000 11:28:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
kc1ih@mediaone.net writes:

<< The previous prank, as best I remember. was one of them holding a sign
with
 a 4 letter word outside the window.  My memory may be blurred by the fact
 that I drove approx. 710 miles today. >>

Larry,

    there are some "unofficial" O&A sites which have the shot of the previous
incident.  kind of a home-made graphic behind an NBC news reporter, but of
the most-uncalled for and crudest kind.    btw:  i've not once heard O&A.
ever.  only have heard of their antics.  if they get their name into the
press, all that matters is that its spelled correctly, eh?
   (710 miles... you giving me a run for the commuting title??? <g>)

- -Chuck Igo