Re: NorthEast Radio Watch 8/7: So Long, Charles...

Another all-sports radio network? I should have
suspected that since Fox was creating all sorts of
cable-TV networks (Fox News, Fox Sports, FX, FXM,
Fox Family) that they'd try their hand at radio as
well, and sports radio at that. We already have ESPN,
One-On-One, SportsFan, and maybe a few others;
will Fox Sports Radio get enough sports radio
listeners
to survive? Time will tell.