Re: O&A Strike Today Show Again

I wasn't traveling today so I happened to catch it live this morning...
I give credit to Matt Lauer and Anne Curry. They kept their composure
under the circumstances. Katie Couric looked a little shocked
when she saw it on the monitor in Philly but didn't say a word during
her banter with Lauer...Yeh, the W.O.W. sticker was practically unnoticeable...:)
For some reason O&A have a thing for NBC...A few weeks ago, they
pulled a bunch of pranks on local WNBC reporters doing live
remotes during late afternoon newscasts. WNBC complained to CBS
but it doesn't look like these guys are letting up....

Mark