Re: Pot luck list get together

Hmmm, August 12th, I'll look into that. That's a good reason as any to visit the
old homestead. I believe I'll be on leave then - I'm back home in Jax, FL. I'll
see if my old jalopy is up to the challenge. If there's any aircheck enthusiasts
I can bring a double tape deck or two and a box of tapes.. Watermelons from
North Carolina on the way through... Gary, do you have maple walnut ice cream?

Ron Gitschier