Pot luck list get together

Why don't we tentatively say Saturday August 12th, weather permitting.
Directions to Gary's Ice Cream are at:  www.garysicecream.com/directions.htm

The Saturday Night Sock Hop goes live on WCAP at 7 p.m., so let's say we
could start the get together anytime after 4.......I'll provide the BBQ
grill, the chips, hot dogs and rolls, ice and cups and plates......and of
course, the ICE CREAM!

Let's start a sign up list of what others would bring....so that we don't
end up with just 40 lbs of potato salad.  I'll also provide the cook.

How does this date work for everybody - it's just a suggestion.

-gary francis
www.sockhop.net
www.garysicecream.com