Re: list Get-Together

Donna wrote (on a page that is accessible to entire world...)
<<And I even have some rare oldies in my personal collection-- I could bring
those...>>

Donna...

    are YOU suggesting that it'd be OKAY to bring in some
Records_From_Home???  wow!  you're my kind of program director!!!!
(then again, she didn't say Gary would actually have to play them.  we could
all just kinda sit around, eating our allotted pound of potato salad and look
at 'em)

   and the get-together sounds like fun.  i'd have to get permission from the
slave mas...er, the "home pd".  (sadly, i don't have a life.  i have
children.  ;-)  )

Chuck Igo (who may have used up his semi-annual hall pass already...)