Get-Together in Lowell

Would be interested in attending if to be held the following week, Saturday
the 19th, as will be down in Hampton Beach doing our show live on the
Liberty Works Network...and, once the show is over, we always head down to
the North of Boston and Merrimack Valley areas --- more of a true New
England feel than the madhouse which is the NH Seacoast in summer!
Plus...would have the chance to conduct an ice cream taste-test for the
benefit of the listeners on Liberty's morning show, AM America...we've been
crowing about how Hodgies' in Amesbury makes Ben & Jerry's look like store
brand...is Gary's the next undiscovered gem to be revealed to a national
audience???

Stephen Pickford

Host / Producer -- Travel World Radio Show

"Travel World" --- Saturdays, 1100-Noon (ET), Across America on The Voice of
Truth in Broadcasting, Liberty Works Radio Network      (Listen to this
week's show on Archives at http://www.libertyworksradio.com)
A Nascor International Production

Member: Travel Media Association of Canada (TMAC)
http://www.travelmedia.ca

Tel.: (514) 630-9565
Fax:  (514) 630-8166

http://www.webspawner.com/users/travelworld