Re: The "Forgotten" Demographic

I'm "only" 38, but I like hearing some of the old
standards as well as old time radio and old time TV.
There's a guy named Ed Rottharr (sp?) at KVCR-FM
and KVCR-TV in San Bernadino/Riverside, California
who does shows named "I Remember Radio" and "I
Remember
Television" on those stations. He plays back the
classic old-time radio and TV shows ("Duffy's Tavern",
"Dragnet", old game shows like "64,000 Question",
"Red Skelton", etc.). Info at http://kvcr.org
(Have caught some of these shows via a tape trader
in those parts.)

Wouldn't mind hearing a show like that go nationwide.
Of course, we _do_ have Stan Freberg's "When Radio
Was" (I think WDIS out in Norfolk was running that
for awhile?)

The baby-boomer generation is growing older, folks
(a certain Liverpudlian drummer just turned 60!),
and some of us like the older music and radio TV
shows.