Re: Was I asleep - WWKB 1520

At 07:22 AM 7/12/00 -0700, John Bolduc wrote:
>I just noticed last evening that WWKB 1520 Buffalo NY
>is now Business Talk Radio instead of paralleling the
>Buffalo FM station. They still seem to have Reverend
>Ike type shows and Trucking Shows on late at night.

Yeah, this happened about a month ago.  Whatever happened to the "exciting
new format" that was supposed do debut on 1520?

It was nice hearing top 40 on 1520 while it lasted, even though they were a
bit too urban for my taste.

What's the deal with trucking shows and country music?  Most truck drivers
I know tend to be more into rock.