Re: WILD using new tag

bostonradio@yahoo.com writes:

<< I think WILD is still trying to get the right sound --
 They played Hall&Oates' "I Can't Go For That" during
 today's afternoon drive. An AC classic? Yes. Classic
 Soul or Smooth R&B? Hardly. You'd never hear it in
 a regular rotation on format's leaders such as
 WRKS/NYC or WHUR/DC. >>

I do remember this being a #1 R & B hit in Billboard magazine when this song
came out.  When you listen to it, it does have some R & B tones.

Gary Ford