Re: Fw: WBZ overnights

He most certainly did. I believe that he died of throat
cancer, and he carried on even when he was almost unable
to speak! I guess that many people would put that under
the heading of incredible courage. However, having lived
through my wife's death from leukemia in 1988, I think
that, in many cases, such behavior is more a matter of
just putting one foot in front of the other and trying
to carry on as normally as possible for as long as
possible. Carrying on is certainly a damned site better
than dissolving into self pity, and I think it says a
lot about a person's character.