Re: Turntables (was WBOT)

But I think you will find radio stations where all using Technics SP-15's and
25's even before this. 1200's where the lighter, cheaper and portable scaled down
versions made for club dj use. I have seen 1200's used at some college and high
school stations where they just didn't have the budgets for their professional
cousins.