Saturday Hop?

Just found some more old TV Guides.  I was looking at one from August of
1956 and it advertised a new show with Norm Prescott and Alan Dary-- "a
show for young moderns"-- that's what it said.  It was called the Saturday
Hop, and featured guests, plus dancing to the hits (of course).  Does
anybody remember this program?  It aired at 6pm on Saturday, and I wonder
if it was different from Stan Richards' "Totem Pole Matinee." (For the
folks wondering why the TV Talk... all the aforementioned dee jays were
also on radio at the time...)