Re: wxlo morning crew

I haven't seen either Powers movie so I wouldn't know.

Knew of Big Daddy from airplay on Dr. Demento--
they've done interesting covers, like "Nothing
Compares 2U" done Little Richard style. Also I think
they were the ones who did "Hamster Love", a spoof
of "Muskrat Love" that talked about eating a certain
type of rodent ("For breakfast, for lunch, or while
dining/ As a snack try their deep-fried fur lining/
Into your mouth with a shove/ tastes like...Hamster
loooove...")