Re: wxlo morning crew

In a message dated 6/21/00 6:03:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tklaundry@juno.com writes:

<<
My brother in law stopped in and wants to know why Frank and Joanie
aren't on the air in the morning on WXLO any longer, any ideas?

I thought they had an interesting morning show, one which I really enjoyed
listening to. I only listened occasionally - moreso when I worked in Concord
and Lexington in recent years - and I liked their show. As long as the
Saturday night '80s show with Rick Brackett is still on though, I'm happy.

-Sean