Re: TV Guide [RE: A Providence TV Question.]

The TV Guide may have been inaccurate / slow to change
/ unwilling to change then as they is today.

TVG still lists Channel 27 in Berlin NH as Channel 27
Manchester NH, in spite of my attempts to persuade
them otherwise (starting 3 years ago!)

John
Derry NH