Re: Carts!

It's funny that everyone is trying to unload their stash of carts... 10 years
ago, most of us would have jumped at the chance to buy a slew of carts for
cheap.

I was talking to a friend of mine who just started working in New York... I
asked him how things were, he said, "It's just like everywhere else. Nobody
ever cleans the heads, and you can never find a 70 second cart when you
really need one."

Ain't it the truth.

(Also, I have a ton of carts to unload, as well! If you need "spot length"
Scotch/ITC carts, let me know!)

Rob Walker
PD/WXLO
Worcester