RE: Hub radio legend will say aloha this fall

I'm glad I airchecked him doing different big mattress contests long ago...
so if anyone wants to walk down memory lane with Chuchkkk, Ken Shelton,
etc... I can put together a compilation of Big Mattress this coming fall. I
still have some other long-working aircheck projects to work on first. Feel
free to chime in to request a copy once it's done...

I also borrowed that sign off from Charles on my WYHI show awhile back. I
usually try to find different ways to tip my hat to my radio influences
growing up. For me in the morning perspective it used to be Jack Peterson,
WLLH Lowell (Lawrence - S), Dale Dorman. WRKO, and of course, Charles
Lacquidara.

Ron Gitschier
Columbia, South America
a LONG way from home in Lowell....
	 S ubject:	Re: Hub radio legend will say aloha this fall