Re: WBZ-AM With Xmtr Problems?

On 5 Jun 2000,  Bill O'Neill wrote:

> When did you listen?  The Sat. morning show was there at six am. I
> anchored 9 to gavel at 1:45.  Coverage was continuous but for a few
> sponsor spots each hr.

I listened when I was back in my car, after the closing gavel.  I wish  I
had thought to listen while I was on my way up there in the morning.  I'm
glad someone was covering the convention, though I suspect it was more
because it was taking place in Lowell than because if any other
considerations.  I remember when the state political conventions routinely
got gavel-to-gavel coverage on local TV and radio.

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                        617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                     lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503      http://world.std.com/~lawyer/