Re: DX'ing 730

WJTO-730 won't come in in Lowell.  JTO's signal is really good along the Mass
coast (until 740 kills it), but JTO's signal only  goes inward from the coast
about 15 miles. After that it's quickly gone.   What you would have heard in
Lowell is WACE-730 Chicopee (or as their legal? ID says "Springfield.",  not
even a whispered Chicopee;  or if it near sunset, you heard CKAC-Montreal).

WJTO has no ethnic programming.  It's music 7 days sunrise to sunset,
excepting 2 hours of religion on Sunday morning 10a-12noon.
-----jib(jto)guy

In a message dated 6/4/00 11:37:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,