Re: Another AM over and out

> Sidenote: I still can't understand how they got 94.9  with WHOM formerly
> putting out such a strong signal in Northern ME..Just noted again this

I remmeber a time when you could pick up WBLM crystal clear in Bangor, for
a few years after tehy got the 100kw signal at 102.9, but bow there is a
non-profit station during the day on 102.9 in Bang9or, plus there is a
102.9 now in Calais which also outs out a strong signal. A friend of mine
from Patten says he used to listen to WBLM up there, but now you can't
pick it up past Waterville......