RE: What about the old AM 600 & 850 freqs?(was: All-News Failing Miserably in Montreal)

Kevin, List,

Assuming they're nondirectional signals, I'd certainly favor something like
600AM, gotta have a nice reach watt for watt, tower wavelegnth for tower
wavelegnth compared to say, 1200 and lower.... especially.

Ron Gitschier
Ex: Lowell, MA
Temporarily: Aruba