Re: Orpheus (was Subtle Changes at WBZ)

    and Chuck Igo wrote:

>    your comment has been forwarded to the music Gods here at 55
Morrissey!  (the Orpheus might be tough, but I know the Billy is
available...)

  WODS plays the full length album version of "Can't Find the Time" by
Orpheus.I know that the single version is commercially available on CD(on a
Dick Bartley Oldies CD),never seen the album version in stores on CD
however.

Mark Watson