Re: Are You Ready For Some Football?

I don't Rush will get the job, but it's not a crazy idea.  Rush has a sports
background (worked for the KC Royals) and knows the game.  He's first of all
a broadcaster and secondly, an entertainer.  That's what they need on Monday
Night, not some old jock.  Al Michaels can call the X's and O's.  Rush could
be Howard Cosell for the New Millennium.  Entertaining and Controversial,
instead of stale and boring, which is what the NFL has become.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine
  My first job in radio was doing color on high school football games