Are You Ready For Some Football?

this from All Access Net News...

"RADIO DIGEST's TOMM LOONEY is reporting that RUSH LIMBAUGH taped an audition
for the MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL color commentator job at ABC. Limbaugh has been
campigning for the job on his PREMIERE syndicated radio show. ABC declined to
confirm or deny the tryout."

let's see, we have a game where there are frequent references to "Rush" (ing
the ball)...  then why stop there?  let's get G.Gordon in the booth for
baseball... he could add his expertise on stealing bases??  and while we're
at it, let me at those dang polo matches!  it's all about "chukkers", right?

- -Chuck Igo