Re: Subtle Changes at WBZ

In a message dated 05/18/2000 10:14:14 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
brian_vita@cssinc.com writes:

<< I notice that Greater Media, and not some
 >"entrepreneur" in New Hampshire, owns the WTKK.COM domain now.

 Its good that they own the site now.  At least when they figure out the
 format has tanked and (again) change the calls, they can sell the domain
 name to the next station that adopts them.  Given their current ratings,
 the domain name may prove to be the most valuable asset.

 Brian
 -- Brian T. Vita, President >>

brian...

   President of what?  at this point, it's the "Get A Life Club".  when will
you cease in your endless, venemous spitting on a pretty damn good company?
Greater Media made a format change on one of their signals.  They did it a
while ago.  It was not to your liking.  I think we all know that by now.  At
this point, it's time to move on, sir.  please.  or get some help.
    you've often added some very insightful commentary to threads here on the
list.  But, should someone use the numbers 9, 6 or 9, or letters W, T or K in
a sentence, ... you are once again a man on a soapbox.
    for the record to the other members of the list, brian and i have had
some very civil exchanges off the list, as well.  we have, at times, agreed
to disagree.  he's even sent some very nice photos of some his business
travels.

- -Chuck Igo  (a Greater Media employee not speaking officially for the
company)